We're glad you are interested in becoming a regular customer of ours. To get the process started we've made it easy for you to complete a credit application that we will start processing as soon as we receive it.
In addition, you can also fax the completed and signed application to our accounting department at (602) 900-9966 and then mail the original.
And if all of this sounds too complicated you can always just pick up the phone and call us at (602) 753-5410 and ask to speak to someone in our accounting department. One of our specialists will then help with your application.
To help cover the cost of processing payments, we apply a surcharge for credit cards. This fee reflects the cost to accept the card you present for payment, with rewards cards carrying higher costs than other credit cards. This fee is not more than what we pay to accept the credit card presented. Please note that there is no fee for Debit cards or ACH payment.
PAYMENT BY COMPANY CREDIT (30 DAY TERMS)
To earn credit terms with our company, the requirements are as follows:
1) Customer must be a corporation that has been in business for not less than two (2) consecutive years;
2) Customer must have a very favorable Duns & Bradstreet credit rating;
3) Customer must fill out a credit application & be approved by our credit department;
4) Customer must be able to provide no less than five (3) current credit suppliers' contact information to verify credit history & business practices;
5) Customer must be able to provide their bank information.
6) A majority owner of the customer-corporation must fill out, sign and have notarized a personal guarantee - AKA “Promissory Note” which is a legally-enforceable document stipulating that should the customer-corporation default on any payment or term of its account with Vendor, the individual himself will be required to cure the default and will NOT be able to claim separate or limited liabilities between himself and his company (corporate veil defense) as a defense to any such default or subsequent legal action against him;
7) Said owner must fill out a separate personal credit application whereby our credit department will need to verify his own personal credit-worthiness; and,
8) Customer must have already been a customer of Vendor for a time of no less than twelve (12) months with an average monthly sales volume of not less than $5,000 USD which is to be calculated prior to sales tax and delivery charges.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT CAUSE & WE FURTHER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RETRACT ANY LINE OF CREDIT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.